This is the first time I've ever blogged. I guess it's like a journal, right? I don't know. Anyway. I want to have a place where I can write what I'm feeling, write about who I am, who I want to be and who I once was. I think I'll do some creative writing if I ever feel like it too. We'll see what happens.
Ten things that I think are important:
Being able to be yourself.
Enjoying just being alive and marveling at the world around you.
Being happy with the life you're living, even if it's not the life you planned or the life others planned for you.
Never giving up on what you're good at.
Smiling throughout the day, and laughing hard at least one time each day.
Appreciating the blessings in your life, especially the ones you never think to say thank you for.
Always being able to kneel when you're not enough on your own.
Seeing the beauty in simple things.
Being willing to work hard for what you want most.
Not being afraid to take a chance for something/someone you love.
20 Things I'm Grateful For
1. The chilliness in the air when you wake up.
2. Pillow cases.
3. The smell of rain.
4. Spending time with someone that makes you laugh.
5. Hugging my mom.
6. When a baby falls asleep on your chest.
7. The feel and smell of a clean house.
8. Taking your bra off at the end of the day. :)
9. The way it feels AFTER you work out.
10. The feeling you get in your chest when you smile a genuine smile.
11. Clean teeth.
12. The smell of clean laundry.
13. Realizing you know yourself better than you did before.
14. The feel of sheets on shaved legs.
15. The sound of the wind in the trees.
16. The stillness and warmth in your car when the sun shines down on it.
17. Learning something about someone that no one else knows.
18. Having a special friend that means something special only to you.
19. A long hot shower that steams up the entire bathroom.
20. Running your fingers through your hair.
That's good enough for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment