Life is freaking weird. I love it, but it never stops surprising me. Learning about how to turn things from negative into positive is like a handbook called "Where You Went Wrong" for every mistake I've ever made. It's ridiculous and enlightening all at the same time. Also, sometimes, enlightenment sucks. Ignorance really is bliss when you don't have to face the truth about yourself. And others... If you could just avoid all the really terrible garbage in your lives and the crap people heap onto you, that'd be great. Can you tell this is my pessimistic post? So much for no negativity... Should I end it with a poem?
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Everyone makes mistakes,
And people will always disappoint you.
Haha, just kidding! :D
Seriously, I do love life. I'm not going off the deep end, or going to shank anyone (at least not out of the blue...). I just feel like all I do is vomit rainbows and butterflies, and there's a lot of other stuff there too. Just felt like sharing my weird computer lab-induced musings.
No comments:
Post a Comment