Monday, June 6, 2011

Knowledge

Things I Know About Myself:
1.   I'm not witty or cool.
2.   I get scared really easily.
3.   Most of the time, I'm spacing out, thinking about other stuff even when I'm trying really hard to pay attention.
4.   I feel confident about my self worth when people are attacking me.
5.   I don't feel very confident when people aren't.
6.   I've only kissed one boy.
7.   Had my heart broken only once.
8.   Don't regret a second of it.
9.   I love my best friend Shannon and would pretty much follow her to the ends of the earth (though it would likely be the end of my relationship with my mother ;)
10. I feel immature.  Not like a 21 year old who should be getting married (like all my friends), but like I'm still 16 and pretending to be an adult.
11. I don't think my life is going to follow the normal paths laid out for most people.
12. I think by the time I'm old I will have lost touch with every single person I know right now.
13. My eyes are green, even though people always say they look brown.
14. I'm not interested in most men; I'd rather have them be my friends than have to worry about a relationship.
15. Every guy I'm interested in right now, I'm not REALLY interested in.
16. I complain a lot.
17. Most of the time I think my life is unfair.
18. I have it the easiest out of every single member of my family.
19. I miss having my own space and living with girls my own age.
20. I keep wondering if I should have gone on a mission, even though the idea is so utterly repulsive I purposely crossed a boundary just so I couldn't be forced into it.
21. I hate time. Time breaks your heart, makes you old, and takes away the things you love most.

1 comment:

  1. Have I ever told you how much I TOTALLY love you and all the decisions you've made this far? You're an incredible person and I love that you're fearless and so confident! I can't wait to live with you and share amazing memories!!!

    ReplyDelete