I'm going to go back to nannying for my two beautiful, adorable nieces, finish the summer happy with my family the way we all had planned it. I'll have a car we couldn't have expected and freedom to do whatever I want. I'm going to spend my weekends with my dad and enjoy the sun and all of Iowa, etc... And then when August rolls around, I'm going to kiss and hug everyone goodbye, pack my car Forrest with my stuff and head home to Utah where I'll be right between my hs friends in Magna, and my college friends in Logan! I'm heading to Ogden to live my bestie Shanny and I get to help her plan her wedding and she's going to help me decorate my new room :D (She just doesn't know it yet! ;) And I'm going to have a job and finish my credits and live life and be happy and it's going to be AMAZING!!! <3 <3 <3 Ah~! so...
I also heard this new song on Pandora (LOVE it!) called Warning Sign by Coldplay (here comes the pride :P) and I realized: You know what?! I kick ASS. I'm not some lameass bimbo or pathetic, whining ninny; I'm best friends with great people, can deal with just about any situation that comes my way, I'm always smiling and happy, and even though my 'conduct' isn't exactly 'worthy' I still handle myself with grace! And when I heard this song... :D I realized a certain someone is going to MOST DEFINITELY be feeling exactly the way this guy does in a little while (except for the "open arms" crap; cuz that ain't happ'nin')!
I also decided to come up with my own little 'fill-out' thingy just to share with anyone. So here you go! :
Game of 5
Things I'm a sucker for :
Puppy dog brown eyes
Jaw lines
Soft tummies
Big hands
Great sense of humor
Things I appreciate :
Personality
Shyness
Silliness
Being playful
A belly laugh
Things I need :
Strength
Height (even if it's only 1/2" :)
Protectiveness
HonestyFun
Things I can't have :
Inconsiderate
Guarded
HarshAngry
Controlling
______________________________
Things I am :
Loving
Gentle
Honest
Playful
GoofyThings I'm not (but am working on ;) :
Patient
Obedient
Humble
Outgoing
Angry
______________________
Crazy/Amazing Things I've done :
Free-fall from 160ft in the air in a harness
Flip off an SUV full of Poli gang-bangersChase someone away from keying my car while they were drunk and angry
Was the only person to see Kaylee's first steps
Things I'll do before I die :
Skydive
Run a marathon
See Greece and Italy
Learn another language fluently (and NOT Spanish)
Travel the world with the one I love whenever we want
No comments:
Post a Comment